21.12.07




What do you get when you board a plane to Japan with a gastric juice infested tummy? A 9 hour flight with occasional heart burn sensation. The whole trip was rather a little bitty bit blur to me because I was really weak from the previous day gastric juice attack. Even thought my mum had “stimpack” me with some Magnesium to counter the pain but I still had some pleasant “pain” during the flight. Maybe my juice is just too strong …(shows the eyebrow)

6:44am (5:45am Malaysian time) it was touched down Narita Airport in Japan and after going through all the bullshit things you usually do in the airport , it finally happened… I had to go and I had to go bad, it wasn’t number 1 but it was number 2. Have you ever had the sensational of holding back your shit for a long period and just as your pants dropped, those shit that were trapped in came spraying out like water from Triple H’s mouth during his entrance -Ahhhh…the ecstasy. Now I know, why the toilets in Japan are made like this (points below). My guess is to avoid the shit from staining the wall behind you.

This is the first picture that I took on my trip. Yes, this is the after I blast the living hell outta the toilet picture. Notice "NO" shit stain. You see I don’t like to leave my shit everywhere, so after I am done this Japanese shit hole is just like spanking new.


Mr. Producer and I was pretty tired and all we needed to do is get to our hotel as quick as possible, so we thought that the fastest way to go outta here was to take the taxi. So we hopped on one and ask the driver to turn on his meter and to take us to our destination. As we heading out, we saw some of the people who were on the same flight with us taking their huge ass luggage and heading to the fucking long line to purchase rail tickets, we just couldn’t help but to feel that we were rolling outta here in style. Wukakakakka...but this email had to come in after we left the gates…




Now I get why there wasn’t a long cue at the taxi. When we reached our hotel in Central Tokyo, we found out that we could have just taken a limousine bus which cost about 3,000 yen. I am not going to tell you how much we fucking paid for that "stylist" ride because it would made us look like a jackass. Hell Yeah bitch!!! Now me and Mr. Producer feels like two Malaysian hookers in Tokyo, and waiting to get another blast up our asses by the locals... Damnit, I feel welcome here already...